Abstract Submissions Now Closed
Late submissions are not being accepted
The Association of American Physicians, the American Society for Clinical Investigation, and the American Physician Scientists Association are pleased to announce the Call for Abstracts for presentation during the 2023 AAP/ASCI/APSA Joint Meeting. The Meeting will be an in-person meeting April 21-23, 2023 in Chicago, Illinois at the Swissôtel Chicago.
- The Poster Sessions provide an outstanding opportunity for physician-scientist students and others in the career path to present their work to leaders in academic medicine and industry.
- Multiple travel awards will be offered including specific awards for residents and fellows.
- Two oral abstracts will be selected to present during the meeting. One trainee will be selected as well as one resident/fellow.
- A presenter is allowed to submit only one abstract for consideration.
- Presenters may edit or withdraw submitted abstracts up to the submission deadline.
- Cancellations for poster presentations received by the Joint Meeting 6 weeks in advance of the meeting date will be removed from presentation; within 6 weeks, the abstract title and presenter name will be displayed and marked as “Canceled.
- ”No-shows: Presenters who provide no advance notice of cancellation and who do not place posters at their designated locations at the meeting will lose their presentation privileges for the subsequent year.
- The abstract under consideration may represent work previously published.
- Potential conflicts of interest in connection with the abstract are disclosed.
- If the abstract is accepted, the presenter agrees to be available to present it.
- Any animal studies conform with the Guiding Principles in the Care and Use of Animals of the American Physiological Society.
- Any human experimentation was conducted according to a protocol approved by an Institutional Review Board on ethics of human investigation.
Style and Formatting Guidance
Click here for abstract style and formatting guidance
Medical Education/Social Sciences & Humanities