2019 Call for Abstracts
You may now submit an abstract for the 2019 Joint Meeting.
Click here to submit your abstract.
Monday, October 1st: Abstract submissions open
Tuesday, November 27th 11:59 PM EST: Abstract submissions close
- A presenter is allowed to submit only one abstract for consideration.
- Presenters may edit or withdraw submitted abstracts up to the submission deadline.
- Cancellations for poster presentations received by the Joint Meeting 6 weeks in advance of the meeting date will be removed from presentation; within 6 weeks, the abstract title and presenter name will be displayed and marked as “Canceled.
- ”No-shows: Presenters who provide no advance notice of cancellation and who do not place posters at their designated locations at the meeting will lose their presentation privileges for the subsequent year.
- The abstract under consideration may represent work previously published.
- Potential conflicts of interest in connection with the abstract are disclosed.
- If the abstract is accepted, the presenter agrees to be available to present it.
- Any animal studies conform with the Guiding Principles in the Care and Use of Animals of the American Physiological Society.
- Any human experimentation was conducted according to a protocol approved by an Institutional Review Board on ethics of human investigation.
Style and Formatting Guidance
Click here for abstract style and formatting guidance