In 2016, the Association of American Physicians celebrates its 130th meeting! We are proud to acknowledge this important milestone for the AAP as we bring three organizations together -- the Association of American Physicians, the American Society for Clinical Investigation, and the American Physician Scientists Association -- to share high-impact discoveries from distinguished researchers, the advances of clinical practitioners, and the inspiration, ideas and inquiries of students and early-career investigators.
Abstract submission for poster presentations at the 2016 Joint Meeting is now open.
The abstract submission deadline is Tuesday, December 15.
The 2016 AAP, ASCI, APSA Joint Meeting features:
- Two days of plenary lectures
- ASCI and AAP member dinners with featured speakers
- Poster session with lunch
- Mentoring breakfast
- Presidential addresses; AAP Kober Medal lecture and ASCI Harrington Prize, Stanley Korsmeyer and Lasker Award lectures
- Interaction with attendees of the American Physician Scientists Association annual meeting
Young investigators can participate in and benefit from:
- Mentoring Breakfasts
- Poster Sessions
- Career Development Awards
- Travel Awards
- Best Poster Awards
- Best Poster Oral Presentation