In 2016, the Association of American Physicians celebrates its 130th meeting! We are proud to acknowledge this important milestone for the AAP as we bring three organizations together -- the Association of American Physicians, the American Society for Clinical Investigation, and the American Physician Scientists Association -- to share high-impact discoveries from distinguished researchers, the advances of clinical practitioners, and the inspiration, ideas and inquiries of students and early-career investigators.
|Download the Joint Meeting Program PDF to preview the schedule and abstracts. It may take a few moments to download.
A printed program will be distributed on site.
The 2016 AAP, ASCI, APSA Joint Meeting features:
- Two days of plenary lectures
- ASCI and AAP member dinners with featured speakers
- Poster session with lunch
- Mentoring breakfast
- Presidential addresses; AAP Kober Medal lecture and ASCI Harrington Prize, Stanley Korsmeyer and Lasker Award lectures
- Interaction with attendees of the American Physician Scientists Association annual meeting
Young investigators can participate in and benefit from:
- Mentoring Breakfasts
- Poster Sessions
- Career Development Awards
- Travel Awards
- Best Poster Awards
- Best Poster Oral Presentation